JLF Manufacturing has been providing pressed metal components, welded assemblies and fabrications for over 90 years.
World-class general presswork from the industry experts
JLF Manufacturing has been producing general and precision presswork for over 90 years, working with many global manufacturers across a number of industries.
We produce highly accurate pressings for a number of cross-sector companies, and can meet exact specifications, guaranteeing a high degree of accuracy from the first component to the last.
Our general presswork services are ideal for the production of small to large batches of metal parts, providing a cost-effective solution when compared with alternative manufacturing methods such as press brake. We can design and manufacture hard tooling, and the cost of this can be amortised over an agreed number of components.
- 28 presses with a capacity of 30 to 500 tonnes, with and without cushions.
- Finishing processes available – see precision presswork.
- Large bed areas up to 2.7m wide.
- Coil feeds up to 550mm.
- In-house tool room facility, from design to repair.
- Full APQP, FMEA, Control Plans, Visual Aid Management, SPC etc.
- Controlled quality to BS EN ISO:9001.