JLF Manufacturing has been providing pressed metal components, welded assemblies and fabrications for over 90 years.
BALL FLOATS AND SHELLS
Over 90 years’ experience in providing ball floats and shells
JLF Manufacturing has been providing ball floats and shells to cross-sector companies for over 90 years.
We are one of the UK’s largest manufacturers and stockists of industrial floats and shells in copper and stainless steel, offering a very competitively priced product range. We are also able to offer bespoke options, thanks to our advanced in-house tool room.
- Assembly by welding, soldering (lead or lead free), brazing or solderless.
- Standard sizes from 4.5” to 16” diameter.
- Can accommodate bespoke designs, such as elongated or specials with tube fittings.
- Copper floats and shells.
- All grades of stainless steel available including Inconel, Monel and titanium.
- Controlled quality to BS EN ISO:9001.